Saturday 1 February 2014

This weeks sunshine

This weeks sunshine came courtesy of my little sunshine who never fails to make me smile but this week made me feel pretty special too.

We are currently consumed by Disney princesses and were reading an Ariel story at bedtime, again! It got to the bit where the eels tell Ariel they can take her to someone that will make her dreams come true, so I asked C who could make her dreams come true. Fully expected "my fairy Godmother". But she looked at me as though I was daft - this happens quite a lot - and said "you, of course".

She is only 5, but I am locking this away somewhere for when she is 15 and everything I do is wrong.

I am one very happy Mummy.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a lovely thing for her to say. D comes out with gorgeous sayings at times and, like you, I want to store them away for when she's grumpy!! Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete