Saturday 25 January 2014

You are my sunshine!

The very lovely Autismmumma has started a new linking all about positivity - go have a look http://www.autismmumma.com/2014/01/you-are-my-sunshine-a-new-weekly-linky/

It is all about celebrating the positive things in life, sometimes we get so bogged down in our day to day woes that we forget some of the truly amazing things, big and small, that happen all of the time.

Every week my sunshine is my wonderfully funny little C. Along with driving me crazy for most of the time. I love that we can't just watch Dancing on Ice, we have to act it out. I also love the absolute confidence she has in me being able to do anything. Including recreating the 'headbanger' without dropping her on her head. So far so good!!

But this week what has really made me smile (and I admit possibly shed the odd tear) is the huge amount of support I have had from friends old and new, online and offline for my attempt at being a Spartan, take a look at http://bendyspartan.blogspot.co.uk it is amazing how support and a few simple words of encouragement can do so much.

So although today is a sore day, my glass if definitely half full and I have a smile on my face. I hope you do too.

4 comments:

  1. Ah that's a lovely post! I was a huge fan of the Dancing on Ice too, but this year it's just not floating my boat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just fast forward to the actual skating bits so no idea who is doing well etc! Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up xx I have a lovely image of you two acting out the moves now, I hope she got some more from last nights show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha she is a nightmare, fully expects me to hoist her up and spin her round, would care but she's near enough the size of me :-)

      Delete